Anyone From Lima, Peru

Lounge By sulia Updated 10 Jul 2012 , 8:19pm by martvrnc35

sulia Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 6:17pm
post #1 of 3

hi there

i was just wondering if there is anyone in this forum is from Lima. we are going there at the end of feb for a short vacation and wherever i go, i love to check out the cake deco stuff. perhaps someone local can let me know where to find cake deco stores and perhaps some good sightseeing tips.

thanks very much
sulia

2 replies
soledad Posted 17 Feb 2012 , 4:25am
post #2 of 3

Hello sulia! I am from Lima Peru but live in Miami USA. I was in Lima in September and found "CAKE STUFF HEAVEN " in Lima!! Ask a taxi driver to take you to the "Mercado Central de Lima", the one that is by the "CONGRESO DE LA REPUBLICA BUILDING" Once at the area of the market ask for the following "galería comercial El Dorado" I believe the address is the following: Jirón Andahuaylas 665, You will be in cake stuff paradise with great price and good quality. This is a building with many floors and every floor is full of cake stuff. The booth where I found good quality is called "ARTESANIAS LEO" it is on the second floor of this building. Remember it is called " GALERIA COMERCIAL EL DORADO" Also in the market that is in front of this building there is also cake pans and equipment, it is in the second floor. Just go with plenty of time!!!!!
I also recomend the FRATELLO products COLORS for flowers and different dust that they have.Beautiful pearly colors. I am planning a trip for March and you can be sure I wil be going there again icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif !!!
Good luck< I hope you find the place and enjoy your trip! thumbs_up.gif
CIAO

martvrnc35 Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 3

does anyone know where to get cake decoration stuff in Lima, Peru. I am going for two weeks and will love to get some stuff.

Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%