What Is The Name Of This Technique???

Decorating By kafa Updated 9 Feb 2012 , 4:36pm by kafa

kafa Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 3:55am
post #1 of 3

Hello everybody: Did somebody knows How to make this technique or the name of it? thanks

2 replies
icer101 Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 4:12am
post #2 of 3

Hi, i am going to say it is fondant ribbon roses. Colette Peters show her way(and i love her way) on satin ice web site. Lots of tutorial on there. Many people show this on the internet, but her technique is the prettiest. hth

kafa Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 3

thanks icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%