Cupcake/cake Container

Decorating By candyapplekc Updated 7 Feb 2012 , 12:15am by msthang1224

candyapplekc Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 4

Hi CCer's,

HELP PLZ!!! Can anyone tell me if they know where I can purchase a container like the one in the picture. I called Decopac and they say the don't carry it and don't know who does but they use it in their promotional items.

I think maybe either Costco or Sams does cakes orders like this but not 100% sure.
It's round and holds 12 cupcakes and one small cake in the center with a black plastic bottom and probably comes with a clear plastic dome lid.

3 replies
msthang1224 Posted 4 Feb 2012 , 1:55am
post #2 of 4
candyapplekc Posted 6 Feb 2012 , 3:07pm
post #3 of 4

Oh thank you! This will help lots with upcoming orders. How did you ever find this?

msthang1224 Posted 7 Feb 2012 , 12:15am
post #4 of 4

Yr welcome, I just did a search for plastic cupcake and cake holders. It took awhile but I finally came across the one you wanted icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%