Ck Products

Decorating By pastryqueen9 Updated 3 Feb 2012 , 4:34am by JWinslow

pastryqueen9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryqueen9 Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 3:55am
post #1 of 3

Hello fellow CCers,

I had a mishap with my mixer and it's not working right now icon_cry.gificon_mad.gif Unfortunately, I have a cake order due tomorrow morning and I need to icing my cakes but I won't be able to make my own buttercream. A collegue recommended that I get some buttercream from my local supplier, which I never do icon_cry.gif but in this instance I will have to or I won't be able to complete my order. The only brand they had was CK Products buttercream. When I asked the sales clerk she stated that their customers love it and they can barely keep it on the shelves. Since I've never used this product I was wondering if any of my fellow CCers have used it and if so what are your honest opinions? Will my customers be satisfied or should I look for another brand? Any assistance will be appreciated icon_biggrin.gif TIA

2 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 4:07am
post #2 of 3

I haven't used their buttercream, but everything of theirs that I have used has been top quality, so I say "Go for it!"

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 3 Feb 2012 , 4:34am
post #3 of 3

CK butter cream is not bad - You could do worse. Nothing compares to homemade but do you really have a choice with a broken mixer? I would use it in a pinch. Hope all works out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%