milakat2 Posted 29 Jan 2012 , 7:10pm
post #1 of

Does anyone know how you would approach this technique? I'm assuming its a gumpaste shell?

3 replies
carmijok Posted 29 Jan 2012 , 7:29pm
post #2 of

Actually I'm pretty sure those are fondant cut-outs linked together with royal or icing strings.

all4cake Posted 29 Jan 2012 , 7:31pm
post #3 of

I agree with carmijok...(modeling chocolate can also be used)

shelbycompany Posted 29 Jan 2012 , 7:33pm
post #4 of

wow. that is so cool. I want to try that!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%