Edible Image On Cookies

Baking By globalgatherings Updated 24 Jan 2012 , 3:12am by CarolinaGirlAsh

globalgatherings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
globalgatherings Posted 23 Jan 2012 , 1:47am
post #1 of 4

I'm using Icing Images circle frosting sheets on top of wet royal icing. I love this product, it tastes good and is easy to use.

One problem I need help with: the edges or borders are pulling up. The frosting circle is not really pulling away from my royal icing and leaving a gap between the royal and the circle, The edges of the circle are pulling the royal icing up with it and then it just makes it hard to get a pretty border around it because I have this little hill I'm dealing with.

So how do I make sure everything stays flat, and when I put my border on it looks clean.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks for your help
Kelly

3 replies
CarolinaGirlAsh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolinaGirlAsh Posted 23 Jan 2012 , 2:12am
post #2 of 4

Im having the problem with the edges of the circles pulling up and getting stuck in my printer. I wish I could help, but I emailed icing images and never received a response. I am probably going to switch back to kopykake, since they cant be bothered to help with a problem.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 23 Jan 2012 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 4

Hi if the edges are coming up, chances are there is not enough moisture holding it down. Increase your moisture in your icing and then more importantly, make sure you are pressing the image down on the frosting.
Carolinagirl, we are very big on getting back with people, we take communication seriously, if we didn't get back with you, chances are something happened with the email. Please pm me your email address and when you emailed so I can find out why it is you never received a response. Please accept my apologies, but ireally need to find out what happend to the email. Thanks

CarolinaGirlAsh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolinaGirlAsh Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 3:12am
post #4 of 4

Debbie,
Thank you for being concerned. I will see if I can track down the email so I can give you the details. Thank you again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%