Cake Decorating Supply Shops Around Boston

Decorating By mmmmmmmmcake1954 Updated 22 Jan 2012 , 6:54pm by mmmmmmmmcake1954

mmmmmmmmcake1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmmmmmmmcake1954 Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 1:06pm
post #1 of 4

I will be visiting Boston in March and would love to purchase some supplies whilst on my trip, does anyone know of some good cake decorating supply shops in and around the Boston area (say within a 50 mile radius). Thanks for any help and information. thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 1:21pm
post #2 of 4

I wish that we did. We have stores called Michael's, A.C. Moore and Joanne fabrics. They have locations throughout Massachusetts, but they ar craft stores. Most of my shopping is done online being here in Boston. Have a great trip, it's a fun city!

gb89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gb89 Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 1:59pm
post #3 of 4

Lorraine's Cake Supply in Hanover. It's south of the city. Here's the link to the site - www.lorrainescakesupply.com. Website isn't that good, but for a small store they offer everything. If you're looking for something in particular, call ahead and ask. They're very helpful. There is also Eastern Baking Co. downtown. I can't vouch for it however, as I've never been inside. Maybe someone else knows more about it. Anyone? HTH.

mmmmmmmmcake1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmmmmmmmcake1954 Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 6:54pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you for your advice and recommendations Norasmom and gb89, I will certainly Make a visit to these stores.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%