Hello Everyone! :)

Lounge By Mom2Kael Updated 19 Jan 2012 , 6:22pm by soledad

Mom2Kael Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom2Kael Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 4:50am
post #1 of 6

I just wanted to say a quick hello before I dive head first into this forum, so hi! icon_smile.gif

I'm Renay, I'm new to the cake decorating world but I'm really looking forward to learning everything I can. Aside from making cakes, I am a new mom! My husband and I welcomed our son Kael into the world on December 29th and we couldn't be happier. Its funny how your life can change so much in such little time. We also share our home with a bunch of recue pets including Dolly our Pit Bull mix, Maggie our miniature Poodle mix. Pearl, Polara and Duster our three kitties and even a rescue bunny named Hobbit that DH found out in the parking lot at his work, we found out via facebook that someone in our small and backwards town dumped him outside. thumbsdown.gif

So I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I must admit I've been gooing and gahing over the gallery pics all day, there are some mighty talented people here! Glad to be amongst you all icon_smile.gif

5 replies
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 5:18am
post #2 of 6

Welcome to Cake Central!

docofthedead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
docofthedead Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 5:36am
post #3 of 6

Welcome Renay!
There are lots of talented bakers on here! I learn something new every time I sign on!
~Kelly
congrats on the new addition!!

soozicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soozicake Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 10:52am
post #4 of 6

Hi Renay, I discovered CC this year and love it. I have to get my daily fix or I hyperventilate .

Each day I learn something new or I am inspired by a new cake photo. There are so many talented people who gladly share their knowledge and idea's - thank you all. If I didn't have to work I would have the time to create some of the one thousand and one ideas I have whizzing about in my mind or scrawled in a notebook thanks to CC.

Congrats on your new addition, Kael, and welcome to the wonderful world of Cake Central.

Mom2Kael Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mom2Kael Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 5:34pm
post #5 of 6

thanks guys icon_smile.gif I'm going to tackle my first cake today!

soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 6:22pm
post #6 of 6

Welcome mom2kael, as a welcome gift I am sending you one of my favorite link. I hope it helps you as much as it has help me! icon_lol.gif

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-654103.html

PS: BEWARE, this is very addicting! icon_biggrin.gif

CIAO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%