Need A Corset Shaped Cutter. . Time Sensitive!!

Decorating By forheavenscake Updated 18 Jan 2012 , 8:38pm by forheavenscake

forheavenscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forheavenscake Posted 18 Jan 2012 , 7:20pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone! I am trying to find a corset shaped cutter and am having trouble finding a small one. These are for toppers on cupcakes, so I can't use a 4" cutter. .that seems to be all I can find online. I've even tried looking for swim suit shapes that I could alter but can't even find any of those.

Am I blind?!? LOL Does anyone know where I can order one? Need this soon, the cupcakes are due next weekend. Worse case I can do them by hand, but there are so many that it would be so much more time/cost effective to stamp them out.

Thanks!!!

3 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 18 Jan 2012 , 7:44pm
post #2 of 4

How about using a small heart, then use a small circle cutter on each side to make the corset shape? If you don't mind bending the heart cutter, you could make the v of the top less deep, which would look even more like most corset cutters I've seen.
LL

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 18 Jan 2012 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 4

Texas Rose...that's genius. I was thinking when I saw her post there has to be a way to use the heart cutter because so many people use them for bikini cookies. Your design looks great.

forheavenscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forheavenscake Posted 18 Jan 2012 , 8:38pm
post #4 of 4

OMG. . you are awesome! I have been looking at so many shapes to "morph" into a corset and a heart never crossed my mind!!

Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%