Sharon Z's Dvd's - More Than Worth It!!!

Decorating By Wildgirl Updated 23 Mar 2014 , 11:46pm by MBalaska

Wildgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildgirl Posted 11 Jan 2012 , 9:07pm
post #1 of 17

I just finished the basic dvd. I wondered how much I would learn and I was blown away. I have pages of notes. Tons of tips that will take my cakes to the next level. I can't wait to watch the bc dvd next. If anyone is wondering if they should order here dvd's, if the rest are anything like this basic one, I'd say ABSOLUTELY!!!

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

16 replies
sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 11 Jan 2012 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 17

Totally agree. Her BC is my fav and I watch it on chipmunk speed. Before almost every cake I make.

Cupcakeboy85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcakeboy85 Posted 11 Jan 2012 , 11:13pm
post #3 of 17

I have five of her dvds and they are soooo good!

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 2:45am
post #4 of 17

Yes and Yes!!! I have 4 of her dvds and I absolutely love her! I cant wait to get the others icon_smile.gif

DH2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DH2008 Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:17am
post #5 of 17

LOVE them! I have her fondant one & just got her boxes one. Can't wait to see it, learned ALOT from the 1st one.

jeartist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeartist Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:38am
post #6 of 17

I ordered them last month after one of the CCer posted about a special offer on the website. Purchased Basics and BC and got the fondant one free. Love love love them............

IHeartCaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IHeartCaking Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:39am
post #7 of 17

Which one would you recommend starting with? Im still relatively new and I would love to take my cakes up a notch

jeartist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeartist Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:48am
post #8 of 17

The Basics one is a perfect start.

FleurDeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FleurDeCake Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 4:15am
post #9 of 17

I have all of Sharon's DVD's and have also had the priviledge to have taken several of live classes with her . I recommend her as the best instuctor I have had the pleasure of learning form . The Dvd's are a must have and if you get the chance to attend one of her classes don't hesitate she is terrific and very entertaining .

Wildgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildgirl Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 6:20am
post #10 of 17

Oh, a class would be sooooooo incredibly amazing with her! Where is she located? Probably no where near to here....

syarber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
syarber Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:14pm
post #11 of 17

My husband just bought me 2 of her Dvds for my birthday. icon_biggrin.gif I love them! There was so many questions that I had that got answered. Funniest thing was that while I was watching them my 6 year old son came and snuggled up with me and watched them too. When they were over he decided we needed to bake a cake right then. icon_biggrin.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 12:55am
post #12 of 17

thank you all so much! I stumbled on this thread and what nice thing to read! hugs to you all icon_smile.gif

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 2:17am
post #13 of 17

We Love You and your work Sharon icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 2:29am
post #14 of 17

(blush) icon_smile.gif thank you.

suepers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suepers Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:18pm
post #15 of 17

I agree! I have 2 DVDs and can't wait to get more!! icon_biggrin.gif

breyes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
breyes Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:31pm
post #16 of 17

Right now I am in the process of watching the sheet cake DVD and love it!! I am preparing to make a sheet cake with a transfer image for my daughter's birthday and needed some guidance. Sharon explains everything and makes it look so easy!

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 23 Mar 2014 , 11:46pm
post #17 of 17

Along with these other decorators, May I thank Sharon Zambito for her 'Sheet Cake Secrets' DVD. It was wonderful.  She is a great decorator, a good instructor, and I look forward to purchasing more of her tutorials.

((People I bake for love sheet cakes, C'est la vie. ))

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%