Fantasy Wedding Cake Decorating Class With Chef Dana Herbert

Decorating By chefdana Updated 17 Jan 2012 , 10:27pm by QTCakes1

chefdana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefdana Posted 11 Jan 2012 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 2

Do you love to watch Cake shows on tv and wish you can create such beautiful cakes in your own kitchen? Here's your chance!

No experience necessary except your own creativity and imagination. In one day, we'll teach you all the tricks you need to bake and design amazing cakes that will wow your family and friends

Chef Dana Herbert, winner of Cake Boss Next Great Baker & Jay Qualls of Maples Wedding Cakes are delivering a FANTASY WEDDING CAKE EXTRAVAGANZA on February 2, from 9 am to 5pm in New Castle, DE. Sign here to register: http://fantasyweddingcakeclass.eventbrite.com/
[/img]

1 reply
QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 17 Jan 2012 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 2

So, I can learn EVERYTHING about cake decorating in one day, no experience at all. I have to say that though I find you, and especially Jay to be amazing decorators, that class description to be a little bit more then insulting to probably a lot of decorators on here. Though education is wonderful and I am always willing to take a class to expand my knowledge, it took me more then a day and one class to get me to the level of making a cake like the 'cake shows". Good luck to you and your class.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%