Is $365 Too Much?

Decorating By fcakes Updated 12 Jan 2012 , 2:03am by AmysCakesNCandies

fcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fcakes Posted 11 Jan 2012 , 10:23am
post #1 of 2

Hello!

I am new here and have gained lots of useful info from browsing around! Thanks so much to all that help out!

I am in VA and just starting out with my business. I have license, insurance and inspection all done for operating as a home business.

There is a bridal show happening in the area and I am thinking of registering for it. The smallest booth they have is a 4feet table for $365. Is that too much for a bridal show booth?

The show is running for 7 years and says its the largest in the area and has been sold out each year. The organizer also said they have the largest number of venues setting up booths so it would be good for networking as well.

They are providing a furnished booth with a 4x6 booth with linens, chairs, no electric connection, and I am able to choose a corner booth if I book now. They are also listing each vendor on their website and in the show directory and providing complimentary tickets to handout.

Please advice if I should go ahead. I am looking to break into the bridal/wedding market and this appears to be a good opportunity.

1 reply
AmysCakesNCandies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmysCakesNCandies Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 2:03am
post #2 of 2

Its a good price if they have a good turn out, ask other wedding pros in your area what they think of thier shows. the decent shows around here range from $450-$700

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%