Laws For Nys...

Business By ladyren Updated 9 Jan 2012 , 5:24pm by ladyren

ladyren Posted 9 Jan 2012 , 3:25am
post #1 of 3

I live in Western NY, (the other part of the state ; ) It is my understanding that I must have a seperate kitchen for selling cakes, or rented professional kitchen space. The rented space is not really an option since I live in a very rural area, and the nearest space would be at least an hour's drive or more. However, I do have a second kitchen in my house (an attached apartment that we no longer use.) I am hoping to renovate it so that I might be able to use it to start a future business.

My question is, where would I go about finding out what is needed for the kitchen to be inspectable? Is there a website or pdf somewhere or handouts from DOH? Where do I start? Any help is *always* appreciated!!

2 replies
ladyren Posted 9 Jan 2012 , 5:24pm
post #3 of 3

Awesome! Thank you!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%