Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party Ideas

Decorating By cakepassion2010 Updated 10 Jan 2012 , 5:45am by cakepassion2010

cakepassion2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakepassion2010 Posted 6 Jan 2012 , 8:32pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everybody,
I am planning on having a strawberry shortcake themed birthday party for my daughter. I just saw so many great cakes on that theme. That means many of you have had or been to that theme party. I need ideas for food, decoration ,invitations or goodie bags, anything that anyone knows about strawberry shortcake themed birthday party. I can't wait for your responses icon_smile.gif
Thanks.

7 replies
cangela4re Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cangela4re Posted 6 Jan 2012 , 11:41pm
post #2 of 8

Heres a link that covers everything from foods to serve to party games and favors all with the Strawberry Shortcake theme

http://www.amazingmoms.com/parties/strawberry-shortcake-birthday-party_44563

cakepassion2010 Posted 7 Jan 2012 , 12:32am
post #3 of 8

Thanks for the link. Its a good link but sometimes people use their own imagination and ideas for the party deco and other stuff. I hope I can find someicon_smile.gif

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 7 Jan 2012 , 1:34pm
post #4 of 8

That is so much fun! You can do pink and red tablecloths and balloons. One thing I would definitely do, which would serve as both a large decoration AND a favor for the children, is to do a candy/dessert table with all strawberry or red and pink candies. We did one for our wedding (filled with Christmas candy) and it was a total hit. It got completely demolished and no one had ever seen one before.

There is a user here, I think her name is bythebullseye, who does dessert and candy tables. You can also look at amyatlas.com for ideas.

Good luck and post pictures of your ideas!

Annie

cangela4re Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cangela4re Posted 7 Jan 2012 , 9:21pm
post #5 of 8

If you really want to get elaborate, get some Strawberry Shortcake Fabric and make them all little aprons as party favors, then have a cupcake decorating party

cakepassion2010 Posted 7 Jan 2012 , 9:34pm
post #6 of 8

Wow you all are full of ideas. Thanks a lot for grt ideas.

juledcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juledcakes Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 1:06am
post #7 of 8

I helped a friend do a strawberry party for her 3 year old. we found a strawberry graphic online glued them to red construction paper and used them on the tables(pink and lime green tablecloths) as confetti.

we did strawberry flavored cake pops with pink and green candy melts. we used pink plastic cups with shredded green paper than put 4 pops in each cup for the kids favors.

we also found different strawberry shortcake images online printed them out and put them on red lime green or pink paper than used 1" wide green ribbon to make table banners. You do this by measuring out about a yard or so of ribbon depending on you table. than using a hot glue gun place 3 images evenly spaced out and attach to ribbon, we also used the strawberries in between . You can drape these in front of the tables to add some dimension.

we also did the image thing for invites. using pink and green cardstock. you can get blank cardstock and matching envelopes at michaels or hobby lobby. we found an image that fit are cardstock, glued the image to one side and a printed out info sheet with the date time and place on the other. used strawverry shortcake stickers to seal the envelopes.

hope these give you some inspriation.

juled

cakepassion2010 Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 5:45am
post #8 of 8

All the ideas are great. I dont know where to start? Anyways thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%