Cake Pop Pan

Decorating By learningtodecorate Updated 13 Jan 2012 , 7:02pm by Modonmr

learningtodecorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
learningtodecorate Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 1:27pm
post #1 of 7

Okay I receive the cake pop pan for christmas I haven't use it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else have this pan, and how do they like it?

6 replies
psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 7

if your use to eating cake pops with icing in them you wont like it. I used it and returned it. they were like hard balls of cake. Not impressed

Debbye27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbye27 Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 2:16pm
post #3 of 7

I just bought it and used it last night, I liked it. I've never had a cake ball though, and didn't even know the difference until I researched them yesterday after I already bought the pan! But I used my chocolate cake recipe- I halved it, and the cakes came out very nice, I coated it with my cake release batter first, and they popped out. Tonight I am making vanilla ones and decorating both. I can't wait to decorate them.
Overall, I like the pan!

SweetDelites Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDelites Posted 4 Jan 2012 , 2:32pm
post #4 of 7

I got it for x-mas. I must say it's okay if you have a lot of cake balls to make for kids, and want to leave out the extra icing added to hand-made cake balls. My kids say they were okay. My DH likes hand-made cake balls better.

Tobita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tobita Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 1:27am
post #5 of 7

I just used the cake balls pan for the first time. You have to make your cake according to their
directions. Overall, I am not particularly thrilled with it, but it's ok. I bought it because I don't like
the regular cake balls mixed with icing. It would be great for a kids' birthday party or to even
involve your kids in making them after you've baked them.

Tobita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tobita Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 1:46am
post #6 of 7

Look on YouTube.....Bake Pops review by stinkylungs. That one shows you exactly how they come
out...that way you won't have any surprises... This review is NOT by the makers of the pan who show you
a perfectly baked ball.

Modonmr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Modonmr Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 7:02pm
post #7 of 7

I have this pan and love it, I only use the cake directions that came with it, and they have been a huge hit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%