Friday Night Cake Club 12-30-11

Decorating By catlharper Updated 31 Dec 2011 , 7:32am by kathie-d

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 31 Dec 2011 , 3:42am
post #1 of 5

Opening up the last FNCC of 2011! Who's up and whatcha workin on?

Cat

4 replies
catlharper Posted 31 Dec 2011 , 3:45am
post #2 of 5

As I stated last week, I had plenty to keep me occupied this past weekend. Only none of it was cake. I made a dessert plate for Christmas dinner that included white and dark chocolate dipped pretzel sticks, little candies made from mini pretzels, Rolos and M&M's and I also did chocolate dipped marshmallow pops. You can see how they all turned out on my blog.

This weekend is NYEve of course and I have a cake for a party we are attending. I have little blocks of strawberry marble cake in the freezer right now and I'll decorate that tomorrow into a tower of blocks. Sometimes I hate it when the client says "oh just do whatever you want, I trust you!" even when the client is a friend! So I'm kinda winging it<G>.

What do you all have planned?

Cat

catlharper Posted 31 Dec 2011 , 4:46am
post #3 of 5

Looks like everyone is on holiday this week. I'll check back later just to see if anyone dropped in!

Cat

catlharper Posted 31 Dec 2011 , 6:14am
post #4 of 5

Looks like no one dropped by tonight so I'll close it out and just wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Hopefully 2012 will bring more success to those in business, allow those who want to be in business the avenue to get their dreams and allow those who love to play in cake come up with new and creative ways to express their artistry!

Cat

kathie-d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathie-d Posted 31 Dec 2011 , 7:32am
post #5 of 5

Wow, slow might tonght. I had a wedding delivery this afternoon and getting ready for a bridal show next weekend. Happy New year to all my CC friends! May you have a blesssed and prosperous year!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%