Where To Buy The Sps?

Decorating By Wildgirl Updated 24 Dec 2011 , 10:55pm by Wildgirl

Wildgirl Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 4

I checked Oasis - Is there another good supplier for it? And please tell me - I just need plates and pillars - one plate for each tier and 4 pillars per, right?? I thought I saw different kinds of pillars - which one do I need?

3 replies
karateka Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 9:10pm
post #2 of 4

I get mine direct from Bakery Crafts. Of course, I live here and can pick them up. I always get the 4 inch pillars and trim them with my DH's band saw if needs be.

leah_s Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 10:04pm
post #3 of 4

GC-4S is the 4" pillar. They come in a bag of 12 - enough for a four tier cake.

The multi-piece set is for 5" tiers, or cakes with separations.

The 9" legs are handy to have on hand if you need to cut to an odd size.

Wildgirl Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 10:55pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks so much for your help!
A 4" cake must be pretty standard then if you just use 2" pans then? I've never needed to measure my cake before...

Quote by @%username% on %date%