Friday Night Cake Club For 12/23/11

Decorating By catlharper Updated 24 Dec 2011 , 6:56am by catlharper

catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 3:52am
post #1 of 7

Merry Christmas! Opening up another session of the FNCC! Who's up and whatcha workin on?

Cat

6 replies
catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 3:55am
post #2 of 7

Slow week for me. We had cupcakes for our local Dojo (instructor rewards) and then my son and I always do Cupcakes For Seniors for the holidays so they get some goodies too. I have a bunch of treats I'll be making for tomorrow which will include pretzel treats as well as marshmallow pops. I did marshmallow pops for last week but can't post them here. You can see them on my blog...they turned out majorly cute! First time doing that and now they are a hit with the client AND my family so I've had a request to make them for Christmas dinner too<G>.

What is everyone else doing for this weekend?

Cat

cheatize Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:12am
post #3 of 7

My daughter is making gingerbread cookies using the Wilton pan. I'm just loafin' on the couch before the madness of the holidays takes over this weekend. icon_smile.gif

cakeRocket Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:21am
post #4 of 7

Busy, busy, busy...sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies (all for Santa), icebox swirl cookies and a Christmas Trifle dish for tomorrow's dinner. Plus an 8" Marble Pound cake with A Bavarian Filing, and an order of 2 dozen mini Christmas cupcakes. I ended up with another dozen mini extras which I will save for dinner tomorrow as well. I'm turning my oven off tomorrow! (Untill next week icon_biggrin.gif )

catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:28am
post #5 of 7

no gingebread this year for us. The only "routine" or "traditional" treat this year is my fudge. My kids would kill me if I ever forgot to make that<G>. We went outside the box for Christmas but there will be a gingerbread cake for New Years here! Still trying to decide on the design for our dinner party. I have a couple of weeks off here...till the 13th when I have an order and then another week off before the madness begins again. Trying to enjoy the time off and not get antsy.LOL!

ConfectionsCC Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 5:03am
post #6 of 7

Yay!! I am able to log on a Friday night again! icon_biggrin.gif Tonight 12 MINI CUPCAKES and THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as I am loving the break with all the family time, I am steadily brainstorming for ideas for 2012! (I just can't help myself what can I say!?!?) Ya'll have fun! Good luck to those who are actually working right now icon_lol.gif

catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 6:56am
post #7 of 7

Geez! I was kicked off line, just got back on again and I think I missed everyone now! SIGH. Hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas!

Cat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%