Friday Night Cake Club For 12/23/11

Decorating By catlharper Updated 24 Dec 2011 , 6:56am by catlharper

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 3:52am
post #1 of 7

Merry Christmas! Opening up another session of the FNCC! Who's up and whatcha workin on?

Cat

6 replies
catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 3:55am
post #2 of 7

Slow week for me. We had cupcakes for our local Dojo (instructor rewards) and then my son and I always do Cupcakes For Seniors for the holidays so they get some goodies too. I have a bunch of treats I'll be making for tomorrow which will include pretzel treats as well as marshmallow pops. I did marshmallow pops for last week but can't post them here. You can see them on my blog...they turned out majorly cute! First time doing that and now they are a hit with the client AND my family so I've had a request to make them for Christmas dinner too<G>.

What is everyone else doing for this weekend?

Cat

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:12am
post #3 of 7

My daughter is making gingerbread cookies using the Wilton pan. I'm just loafin' on the couch before the madness of the holidays takes over this weekend. icon_smile.gif

cakeRocket Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeRocket Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:21am
post #4 of 7

Busy, busy, busy...sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies (all for Santa), icebox swirl cookies and a Christmas Trifle dish for tomorrow's dinner. Plus an 8" Marble Pound cake with A Bavarian Filing, and an order of 2 dozen mini Christmas cupcakes. I ended up with another dozen mini extras which I will save for dinner tomorrow as well. I'm turning my oven off tomorrow! (Untill next week icon_biggrin.gif )

catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 4:28am
post #5 of 7

no gingebread this year for us. The only "routine" or "traditional" treat this year is my fudge. My kids would kill me if I ever forgot to make that<G>. We went outside the box for Christmas but there will be a gingerbread cake for New Years here! Still trying to decide on the design for our dinner party. I have a couple of weeks off here...till the 13th when I have an order and then another week off before the madness begins again. Trying to enjoy the time off and not get antsy.LOL!

ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 5:03am
post #6 of 7

Yay!! I am able to log on a Friday night again! icon_biggrin.gif Tonight 12 MINI CUPCAKES and THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as I am loving the break with all the family time, I am steadily brainstorming for ideas for 2012! (I just can't help myself what can I say!?!?) Ya'll have fun! Good luck to those who are actually working right now icon_lol.gif

catlharper Posted 24 Dec 2011 , 6:56am
post #7 of 7

Geez! I was kicked off line, just got back on again and I think I missed everyone now! SIGH. Hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas!

Cat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%