Loving All The Holiday Cakes!!!

Decorating By molly_36 Updated 15 Dec 2011 , 8:44pm by sillywabbitz

molly_36 Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 4:19am
post #1 of 5

This is definately my favorite time of year for cakes and I find myself spending hrs cruising CC looking at all the great cakes, cookies and cuppies.
BTW the new site is really fantastic. I wasn't a fan at first but I must say, JOB WELL DONE! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
AnnieCahill Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 5

No kidding. I am especially proud of our UK and Aussie bakers with their beautiful Christmas cakes. One day, I'm coming to visit ya'll and you can give me a lesson.

Great job everyone. thumbs_up.gif

allaboutcakeuk Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieCahill

No kidding. I am especially proud of our UK and Aussie bakers with their beautiful Christmas cakes. One day, I'm coming to visit ya'll and you can give me a lesson.

Great job everyone. thumbs_up.gif

I'll second that everyone, it's so lovely looking through the galleries and every time I log on I get excited to see the latest ones. I've just uploaded a few to add to the festive cheer as I just love making the Christmas cakes icon_smile.gif lovely work everyone thumbs_up.gif

QTCakes1 Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 5

Me too!!! I was going to make some cakes, but not decorate them. The pictures on here have inspired me to go ahead and decorate them as well.

sillywabbitz Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 8:44pm
post #5 of 5

I think I've added more favorites in the last 2 days than I have in the last two months. I think it's partly the great new layout and definitely all the wonderful holiday cakes. Sadly I have zero time this year to make a Christmas cakeicon_sad.gif Guess I'll save all the fab ideas for next year.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%