Having A Frustrating Day...ugghhhh

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 13 Dec 2011 , 6:58pm by sillywabbitz

Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Dec 2011 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 2

So I get home this morning after dropping the kids off at school...ready to tackle the 3D snowmobile cake I took on for this week... icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I baked all the 3D chocolate cakes yesterday so today I am assembling and carving...It is supposed to be a pretty easy design...really straight forward..older model so more boxy in design. icon_rolleyes.gif and do you think I can get it right!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif I ended up cutting too much away..then had to piece back together...wasted alot of cake.. icon_evil.gif which I spent baking all morning yesterday...Grrrr...and now I have this 3D snowmobile that looks like a box with a seat...(well maybe not that bad but I am annoyed as it should have come out better and been easier to carve).

Hoping tomorrow is better when I cover in fondant and start the details, thumbs_up.gif

I am so looking foward to a break next week when I have no orders until after Christmas!! icon_wink.gif

Thanks for letting me blow off steam!!

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

1 reply
sillywabbitz Posted 13 Dec 2011 , 6:58pm
post #2 of 2

Ughh, I hate days like that. Sometimes just walking away from the cake for an hour or so is a good idea. It always looks better when you come back to iticon_smile.gif I'm sure the details will make all the difference.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%