Help - I Ordered The Wrong Box Inserts

Baking By Byron Updated 12 Dec 2011 , 1:30pm by Byron

Byron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Byron Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 2:20am
post #1 of 3

I have just found out the BRP box inserts I ordered and now have, are the wrong ones. I used wilton cupcake cases, and assumed as they fit the mini tins that they were the regular minis" not the "skiny mini's". - of course they fit - I use Wilton tins!!! icon_mad.gif I know its my fault, I should have measured them better but I could icon_cry.gif (I ordered them well in advance, but kept them sealed so they would be clean)

I need to box my cupcakes on Tuesday, as I am in Canada and it is Christmas, I cant see a new order getting here before the end of the week, neither mind Tuesday.

Does anyone have a suggestions of how I can use the inserts I have. They are the one dozen box size, and I have 100 of them to fill!

2 replies
pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 5:30am
post #2 of 3

Check Flour Confections in Pickering, ON.

http://www.flourconfections.ca

Byron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Byron Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 1:30pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, For smoe reason I thought they were in Edminton. I drove past there this weekend to pick my parents up from the airport!

I have been thioning about it overnight, and I may just use a blob of icing under each cake (my husband suggested Honey). They are gift boxes for the dogs we walk, so they dont have to be perfect comercial cale condition.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%