What Tip Is This?

Decorating By stacey71 Updated 12 Dec 2011 , 9:00pm by instant-gratificaketion

stacey71 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 4

I know this is a soap cupcake but I would like to try frosting my real cupcakes in a similar way. Can anyone tell me what tip I can use to get a similar effect or if there is a youtube video or something that can show me how to frost this way?

I'd love to surprise my family this christmas with treat as pretty as this.

Thanks guys! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Ballymena Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 4

Try the 2D which is a drop flower tip.

designdiva22 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 4

yes, looks like a 2D tip.

instant-gratificaketion Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 9:00pm
post #4 of 4

I was also going to suggest 2D. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%