Sugarshack's Holiday Special Just Filled My Stocking....

Decorating By ibmoser Updated 21 Mar 2015 , 4:02pm by lucy_23409

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 10:05pm
post #1 of 9

My poor DH is just clueless icon_confused.gif , so I'm filling my own stocking with cake toys this year icon_lol.gif . I'm old, so I can "just do it"!! You can't beat a discount or freebie item on top-quality tools and DVDs, and the current special she is running was just too good to pass up on. I'll put the cats' names on a few of the items to salve my conscience a bit. I enjoyed the recent 2-disc flower DVD set - couldn't believe how much information was in them. I have most of her DVDs and have learned a lot from each of them, so it will be nice to have more of the cutters and tools she uses in them. If you need tools or the best instructional and inspirational DVDs, wander on over to her site and treat yourself if you have to LOL!!! Anyone else doing their own shopping?

http://www.sugaredproductions.com for those of you who may need a little hint to throw out - check the special offers tab for the sale info.

8 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 2:31pm
post #2 of 9

Yeah..I do my own shopping too..Otherwise I get junk or lotions and stuff I don't want.

Marla84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marla84 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 3:48pm
post #3 of 9

I think I'm going to have to buy these myself too. I've been telling everyone (it's gone way past hinting now) that this is what I want, and no one in my family has even pretended to be at all interested or asked which ones I want or what website they are on...

I think my boyfriend is set on buying me UGGs. I've never asked for them, but he keeps pointing them out... and nothing against UGGs...but... if he got me an off-brand of boots instead, then I could still get those DVDs! icon_smile.gif

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 3:56pm
post #4 of 9

I have most of the Sugar Shack library and I love every DVD. I still think her 'perfecting the art of buttercream' DVD is a must have for every cake decorator. And I can never decide my favorite after that...possibly boxes and bows but they're all so goodicon_smile.gif

My family is really good about getting me what's on my listicon_smile.gif As long as I'm explicit so I ask for as much small stuff as I can, extra tips, the new Wilton molds...good stocking stuffer items.

pummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pummy Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 4:38pm
post #5 of 9

Yes, me too! I did my own shopping. I ordered my extra KA bowl. silpat, cricut and a few non cake items. Better than getting stuff I'm not going to use or a gift that benifits him and not me. Shopping for myself works for me. I can still act surprised : )

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 11 Dec 2011 , 6:41pm
post #6 of 9

When my husband went on a week long business trip recently he mentioned on the phone that he couldn't find anything to buy me - I told him not to worry and went straight online to Wiltons! He was happy, I was happy, win win!

augurey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
augurey Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 3:12pm
post #7 of 9

Thank you so much for posting this!

I've been wanting these for awhile, but haven't yet. I know I won't be getting these for Christmas (namely because no one would think to look there - I didn't even really think about it), but maybe I'll just buy them for myself with the deals they have.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 12 Dec 2011 , 5:43pm
post #8 of 9

Anytime, augurey! Loooooove to share my addiction icon_biggrin.gif

lucy_23409 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lucy_23409 Posted 21 Mar 2015 , 4:02pm
post #9 of 9

I will need to have a look at these, it's my birthday soon.  LOL

Think I will start with her buttercream dvd.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%