Love The New Forum Look, Plus Suggestion.

Decorating By Coral3 Updated 9 Dec 2011 , 5:07pm by Heath

Coral3 Posted 9 Dec 2011 , 11:04am
post #1 of 3

I have to say I really like the new forum look, now that the column width has been increased - it just seems like a cleaner, nicer layout now. thumbs_up.gif

I also have a suggestion...I'm wondering if it would be possible for the original poster in a particular thread to be identified as 'OP' on all of their subsequent posts in that thread? In longer threads - after the conversation has gone on a bit and other people have started chiming in with their own questions - I always find I have to flick back to the first page to see exactly who it was who had the original question. Other (non-cake) forums I use have the original thread poster identified as 'OP' next to their name throughout the rest of the thread, and I find it really helpful.

icon_smile.gif

2 replies
dcarylmk Posted 9 Dec 2011 , 12:47pm
post #2 of 3

Yea! So glad that CC is finally looking "normal"! I love it! Still wish the ad's were smaller though.

Heath Posted 9 Dec 2011 , 5:07pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral3

I have to say I really like the new forum look, now that the column width has been increased - it just seems like a cleaner, nicer layout now. thumbs_up.gif

I also have a suggestion...I'm wondering if it would be possible for the original poster in a particular thread to be identified as 'OP' on all of their subsequent posts in that thread? In longer threads - after the conversation has gone on a bit and other people have started chiming in with their own questions - I always find I have to flick back to the first page to see exactly who it was who had the original question. Other (non-cake) forums I use have the original thread poster identified as 'OP' next to their name throughout the rest of the thread, and I find it really helpful.

icon_smile.gif

Hi Coral3,

thanks for the suggestion, I don't think that is something we will be able to tackle in the near term but we will add it to our list for consideration.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%