My Photos Only One Page Now?

Decorating By MountainEdgeCakes Updated 9 Dec 2011 , 4:55am by UncaBu

MountainEdgeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MountainEdgeCakes Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 14

After the changes I noticed that rather than 2 pages of photos my photos were down to one page of 30. I have since added two cakes and rather than another page adding the photos at the end are now gone. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix I am missing icon_sad.gif

13 replies
cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 5:11pm
post #2 of 14

I'm missing one full page of photos as well. Anyone else?

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 5:26pm
post #3 of 14

please report your bug at:

cakecentral.com/trouble.php

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 5:42pm
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeyouverymuch

I'm missing one full page of photos as well. Anyone else?

When I view your gallery of photos I can see 2 pages:
65 Total Photos
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/user/cakeyouverymuch

the oldest cake being
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1923346
Uploaded On:   Jan 26, 2011

Should there be earlier photos?

cakeyouverymuch Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 6:00pm
post #5 of 14

Certainly, the number at the top of the page SAYS 65 photos, but the sad fact is that there are only two pages that add up to 35 photos total. For the math to work there would have to be more than 30 photos per page.

When I go to my gallery using your link I see page 1 of 2 that has thirty photos. When I go to page 2 of 2 there are five photos for a total of 35 photos in all. There should be a page between those two with another 30 photos. That page appears to have disappeared.

cakeyouverymuch Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 7:42pm
post #6 of 14

A couple of random checks of others' photo galleries tells the same story:

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/user/brandeeb says 61, but actual photos add up to 31.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=allby&uname=grozdanka&pageID=8 says 316, but actual photos add up to 286.

Moreover, there appears to be a page missing from my "favorite photos" as well. The count at the top of the first page of my saved cake photos tells me I have saved 305 photos. The actual number of saved photos (9 pages times 30 photos plus the 5 on page 10) adds up to 275 photos.

brenda549 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brenda549 Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 8:11pm
post #7 of 14

I am also missing a page of photos. My photo count says 50 but only 30 are showing. I will report the bug through the link Heath posted.

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 8:16pm
post #8 of 14

I too am missing a page of pictures. I reported it to Heath the other day so am hoping they get all the bugs worked out soon.

UncaBu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UncaBu Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 8:17pm
post #9 of 14

Dear Moderators,

Do a search for "traveling buddy" My nieces first birthday cake a replica of her stuffed seahorse is first search item shown. However when I go to my gallery home it is a no show. It was posted as you can see by search in OCT 2009. I cannot see almost 1 and 1/2 pages of cakes I uploaded. I know on Dec 5th you posted it was being fixed...I still don't see cakes that used to be here and obviously they are floating around in your system since I can find them by individual searches. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Photos come home!!! I see by this forum I am not the only one with wander lust pics. I am just wondering how is the "herding up" coming and when they will be back home where they belong. icon_smile.gif

kathyw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathyw Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 8:20pm
post #10 of 14

My gallery says 56 photos but I only can see one page of 30 photos. I guess I'm not the only one.

tinascakes8085 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinascakes8085 Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 8:47pm
post #11 of 14

I am missing photos too icon_cry.gif

dstippy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dstippy Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 9:02pm
post #12 of 14

I also have the same issue. It says I have 45 cakes in my gallery, but I only have one page of 30 showing.

hails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hails Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 9:23pm
post #13 of 14

Me too

UncaBu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UncaBu Posted 9 Dec 2011 , 4:55am
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncaBu

Dear Moderators,

Do a search for "traveling buddy" My nieces first birthday cake a replica of her stuffed seahorse is first search item shown. However when I go to my gallery home it is a no show. It was posted as you can see by search in OCT 2009. I cannot see almost 1 and 1/2 pages of cakes I uploaded. I know on Dec 5th you posted it was being fixed...I still don't see cakes that used to be here and obviously they are floating around in your system since I can find them by individual searches. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Photos come home!!! I see by this forum I am not the only one with wander lust pics. I am just wondering how is the "herding up" coming and when they will be back home where they belong. icon_smile.gif

Thank you moderators and techies my wandering pics have been returned HOORAY!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%