Decorators Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe Please?

Decorating By vgereis Updated 6 Dec 2011 , 3:54pm by FullHouse

vgereis Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 9:30pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all!

I've been trying to find a good cream cheese frosting that i can decorate with... I found a recipe for a pumpkin spice cake that has a link to something called Decorator's cream cheese frosting... but... with this new format.... it keeps saying error! Grrrr!! Does anyone happen to have that recipe? Or a really great recipe for cream cheese frosting that I can pipe onto cupcakes?

Many thanks!

Vicky

6 replies
paoli96 Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 10:09pm
post #2 of 7

I believe I printed that off a few weeks ago; the problem is, I'm at a conference until Wednesday evening. If you haven't received it from anyone else by then, let me know and I will get you the recipe.

Paoli96
http://lemiecosefavorites.blogspot.com

kakeladi Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 10:21pm
post #3 of 7

Earlene Moore has a great one. It is on her site with lots of info regarding it. Sorry, I don't have a link but it shouldn't be hard to find w/a search of "Earlene Moore".

vgereis Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 7

THanks for your replies! I checked Earlene's site... but her icing has ingredients like Butavan and shortening with transfats that I just don't have access to here.. and especially at short notice! Back to the drawing board! If anyone else has a great recipe.. please do share!

Many thanks!

VIcky

vgereis Posted 6 Dec 2011 , 3:36pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks so much Shanter! You saved the day! Had done a search, but the link wouldn't open for me.. but luckily yours did! Yeyyyy!!

Best,

Vicky

FullHouse Posted 6 Dec 2011 , 3:54pm
post #7 of 7

I love Earlene's. I don't use buvatan, I just use whichever extracts I want (usually vanilla, sometimes almond or creme bouquet). I do use hi-ratio though, so not sure if it could work with regular shortening.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%