Really Hate The New Layout!!

Decorating By Foxicakes Updated 5 Dec 2011 , 1:02am by Heath

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 12:40am
post #61 of 63

I'm confused as to why everyone misses the new forum posts on the front page. That short list didn't update very regularly and only gave you a small taste of what was going on in the forums. If you click on Forums (above), below that is "Newest Forum Posts" which gives you a much more comprehensive list and you don't miss any of the newest and most popular forum threads. It is one click away in any page you happen to be on while on Cake Central.

I never even looked at the forum posts on the front page because they have always been listed in the "Newest Forum Posts" which was available in the old layout as well as the new one.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 12:57am
post #62 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_kraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick61

Yet, they are now charging a fee (minimal yes, but still a fee) if you'd like to have the site appear ad-free on your computer..

There's an option for a paid version without ads? Where is this?

Also I think it's hilarious that the "tell us what you think" link at the top of every page leads to a locked thread that does not give you an opportunity to tell anyone what you think.

No there is not an option to pay for ad free, that has not existed for 2 years.

As I stated in the locked thread, it was locked because every post was telling the same problems in the new layout, so I stated that it was locked for the weekend while we addressed many of those items and that it would be unlocked afterward, so that people could let us know what problems they were still having.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 1:02am
post #63 of 63

now i am locking this thread because it has just been an extension of the thread that was already locked.

We have heard the complaints, we are addressing many of them, and when that is done, we will be happy to hear more feedback, but right now if you share your feedback in threads like this it will just be noise, and will likely be overlooked by the people doing the development.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%