Please help! We are contemplating participating in a very large bridal show---they anticipate 3,000 brides, with over 10,000 visitors. I have NO idea how many samples to bring. My worst fear is running out of cake, but I want to balance that with my costs. Also, how many business cards, give-outs etc. should I plan on??
Thank you for any tips!!! This is our first show, so I'll welcome ANY tips! Thank you!!!
1. this is in a really large city, like Atlanta, right?
2. Does this show have a *history* of that sort of attendance? Because show promoters will tell you ANYTHING to get you to sign up.
3. It's OK to run out of cake. Makes you seem more popular. Just don't run out in the first hour.
4. I'd bring about 1K samples. In lidded souffle cups. Don't put too many out at one time, either. If people know that you've got 500 samples, a few piggies will load their shopping bags. Seriously. I'm not kidding.
5. At least 1500 biz cards. Don't go to any expense for fancy printing of brochures or flyers. Stock up at some place like VistaPrint. I'd also get a big banner from them with something catchy, like a slogan or something.