Urgent Help Needed

Decorating By bobhope Updated 30 Nov 2011 , 7:03am by BeccaW40

bobhope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobhope Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 6:10am
post #1 of 4

a 3rd time repeat client of mine emailed last night for a cake for her dh, w/ a combination theme of ..COUNTER STRIKE (an online game) AND ANYTHING ABOUT YOU TUBE SENSATION CHARICE PEMPENGCO... i know, i can't think of anything coz they're exactly of opposite poles...pls. pls any ideas you can share on how do i put these 2 designs together in one cake, is it even possible w/o making the cake ...hmm.. i dont' know.. icon_confused.gif ... cake is due in a week ... icon_confused.gif

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

bobbie icon_confused.gif

3 replies
BeccaW40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeccaW40 Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 6:37am
post #2 of 4

This is what I would do...make a 2 tier square cake, turning the top tier into a stage, with sand bags and fighting things laying around...then do a camoflauge design on base cake with fighters in the front....make some helmets, goggles, and either buy or make the weapons. Whala...a combo of the 2....then do a figure of charice standing in the middle of the stage with a helmet on and holding a mic....hope this kicks up some ideas for ya!!! would love to see pics

bobhope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobhope Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 6:59am
post #3 of 4

wow becca! you rock... i like your idea..she just wanted a single layer cake but i think i can manage to put your design suggestions into it..perhaps i'll make a thick gumpaste disk to be placed in the middle to look like a platform/stage of sort...
THANKS A BUNCH AGAIN!!! icon_biggrin.gif

bobbie

BeccaW40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeccaW40 Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 7:03am
post #4 of 4

YRVW...that sounds awesome, with the platform on the single tier!!! Post pics!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%