Question Regarding Cottage Food Law & Llc?

Business By Bridgette1129 Updated 28 Nov 2011 , 5:09pm by Bridgette1129

Bridgette1129 Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 6:13am
post #1 of 4

So my state is figuring out their kinks with the cottage food law but I should be able to bake under it early next year.

Would I just need a business license or would I need an LLC as well?
(In Washington, they're two seperate things. One's through the county and one's through secretary of state.)

Thanks so much

3 replies
Bridgette1129 Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 4

Bump icon_smile.gif

jason_kraft Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 4
Bridgette1129 Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 5:09pm
post #4 of 4

My computer was freaking out. I didn't think it got posted. Thanks so much

Quote by @%username% on %date%