Rest In Peace, Barbara Macgregor

Decorating By 3GCakes Updated 28 Nov 2011 , 1:49am by 3GCakes

3GCakes Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 1:48am
post #1 of 7

Many WMI's on these forums lost a long-time recruiter and supervisor suddenly, yesterday.

I wanted to say Rest In Peace, Barbara. It was shocking and sad to learn of her passing...and I wish peace on her family and friends.

6 replies
shawnteel Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 3:06am
post #2 of 7

I am also in shock and deeply saddened by the sudden loss of Barbara. Thoughts and prayers are with her family durring this very difficult time icon_sad.gif

BizCoCos Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 4:17am
post #3 of 7

Rest in peace

momg9 Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 4:15pm
post #4 of 7

I was shocked too. She will be greatly missed. I'm praying for her family.

BlueSmoke Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 4:54am
post #5 of 7

I used to be a WMI and she was my supervisor. She was an awesome lady and will be missed.

playingwithsugar Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 6:37am
post #6 of 7

While I have never been a WMI, I have had a few occasions where I had to contact Wilton, via both e-mail and telephone, about certain matters.

Mrs. MacGregor responded to a few of those matters. I found her to be both personable and professional. She was always willing to point me in the right direction at Wilton when I had a situation that she could not address personally.

My condolences to her family. May God take her into His Heaven.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

3GCakes Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 1:49am
post #7 of 7

Being a WMI is not easy, if you do it the right way. And Barb's mission was not to make it "easy" on us, but to make sure we did it right.

She will be greatly missed, and I hope they find someone to uphold the inner workings of the Wilton program like she did.

Quote by @%username% on %date%