Drywall Circle Cutter--Where To Buy?

Decorating By tarabara Updated 25 Nov 2011 , 6:18pm by tarabara

tarabara Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 7:39am
post #1 of 3

I've read that drywall circle cutters are useful for cutting foamcore board to make cake boards but at my local Home Depot the biggest one only cuts a 6" circle. Does anyone know where I can get one that will cut a decent size circle? A store or website in Canada would be particularly useful. Is there a specific brand that's better than others? Thanks for the help!

2 replies
CreativeCakesbyMichelle Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 8:10am
post #2 of 3

The one I got from Home Depot cuts up to 16 inch circles. The have the same size ones at Lowes. I've also seen them on Amazon. I'm not sure what brand the one I got was. They only had one so that's what I bought.

tarabara Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 6:18pm
post #3 of 3

Hmmm...sometimes the same stores in Canada won't stock the same products as their American counterparts. I guess it's one of those situations again. I'd head down to the States this weekend but Black Friday makes the borders a ZOO! Hope you're all having a good Thanksgiving weekend down there!

Quote by @%username% on %date%