Whoohooo! Bought An Agbay!

Decorating By kathie-d Updated 27 Nov 2011 , 6:06am by MaurorLess67

kathie-d Posted 24 Nov 2011 , 10:55pm
post #1 of 6

I am so excited! Broke down and bought myself an Agbay this week! It will be here next week and I can't wait!!!! Yahoooo! Just wanted to share.

5 replies
lyndim Posted 24 Nov 2011 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 6

Sooo jealous! Have fun!

sillywabbitz Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 12:21am
post #3 of 6

You will LOVE. What a great early Christmas present.

kathie-d Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 12:53am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbitz

You will LOVE. What a great early Christmas present.

My birthday is Wednesday, so I am considering it my birthday present to me! icon_biggrin.gif Cant't wait!!!!!

Rhonlynn Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 3:38am
post #5 of 6

I just had a fight with the Wilton Leveler, on one of those sports ball pans cake. It dug into the ball,and nearly ruined it. In the end it wasn't useful, and then, my dog ate 1/4th of it...laugh, and it's kind of funny.

I know with a better leveler, I'd not have that problem, but my son gave me the wilton leveler last year for my birthday, when he bought me all cake class supplies. He's 20, and all those supplies cost him alot of money. I don't know what I'd tell him if I bought it. I seriously want it. I could use the Jr. size. My deepest pan is 4 inches. argh....

I know you'll love it. I was at a restaurant,and I ordered the torted cake. I looked in the window, and she was leveling a cake, using the Agbay....my mouth watered.

MaurorLess67 Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 6:06am
post #6 of 6

I am so beyond jealous!!!!

I have to say- the reason I am not buying when yet is NOT because of the money (although -- it is pricey)-- it's because I have absolutely nowhere to store it!!! It's big right?

I am in such a quandry of how/where to store the supplies I already have- it is a disaster over here-- icon_redface.gificon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%