Cake Boss Website

Decorating By shulgirl35 Updated 26 Nov 2011 , 11:26pm by cakesdivine

shulgirl35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shulgirl35 Posted 24 Nov 2011 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 6

I've been trying to access the cakeboss website but it is not coming up. Anyone else having problems? My search engine says it cannot connect to it and when I try to update my software, it say's it cannot connect to the website.

5 replies
NerdyGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NerdyGirl Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 1:53am
post #2 of 6

It's not coming up for me at all. I just wanted to know how much it cost! I got my Christmas money from my inlaws today and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

BitsnBites Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BitsnBites Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 6:48pm
post #3 of 6

Yep. Still no website or explanation. They should send their clients an email with an explanation at least.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 7:05pm
post #4 of 6

Kelley may not realize it is down. They are on vacation right now. I will text her to let her know what is going on but she may not see it if they are out and about. Be patient icon_smile.gif

cakesdivine Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 7:23pm
post #5 of 6

She just texted me back, she was not aware it was down. I am sure she will take care of the situation as soon as she is able. Again please be patient. It is probably just a server glitch.

**UPDATE**

Kelley is going to try to deal with it remotely, but if not able to get it running that way, she will be back to work by tomorrow afternoon. Again, please be patient.

cakesdivine Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 11:26pm
post #6 of 6

If you didn't already know, Cakeboss website is back up and running!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%