Thankful For My Cc Friends!

Lounge By indydebi Updated 25 Nov 2011 , 2:48am by molly_36

indydebi Posted 24 Nov 2011 , 2:37pm
post #1 of 2

With school and all, I haven't been on here as much as I used to be but wanted to come on today and add Cake Central to my list of "things I'm thankful for."

...For the new friends I've made around the country and around the world, enabling me to learn new things that I might otherwise never get exposed to.

....For the cake conversations of how-to's, good and bad customers, neat little tricks, and just venting to those who "get it".

....For the beautiful photos that inspire us to take one more step outside of the box. (That fondant stuff wasn't NEAR as bad as I thought it was going to be! LOL!)

....To those who run Cake Central, making this a forum where we can all come to share our love of caking and baking.

.... and for the vast knowledge of learning I've obtained from newbie to pro that have helped me grow as a caker.

For all of this and for all of you ... I am forever grateful that we have crossed in the Path of Life.

Have a great holiday!

1 reply
molly_36 Posted 25 Nov 2011 , 2:48am
post #2 of 2

And to you as well! You, among many others, inspire me and have helped me when I've needed it...and for that I am thankful!

Quote by @%username% on %date%