Oh Well Just My Bray Cake

Decorating By Momofjaic

Momofjaic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momofjaic Posted 23 Nov 2011 , 4:54am
post #1 of 1

Ok so I made myself a cake today for my birthday. I at least got to try something new, so what to do..... Ok I saw a chocolate cake with a cheese cake in the middle the other day I love both but have never made a cheese cake so I found one on cc that looked easy and I had the stuff to make so gave it a shot it turned out awesome!! So I stuck it in freezer for today. I didn't have a chocolate cake mix and I didn't want to do one from scratch ( although I can) and all I had was a yellow cake mix so I added some cocoa and TaDa chocolate cake ( kind of). So I made Carmel the other day for another cake I did and thought I would put it in some buttercream turned out fine better than fine actually (I think I gained 5lbs!) any way I thinned the buttercream down ( didn't make enough) so it was very very runny. I stuck it all in fridge to hopefully help it nope took it out 2 1/2hours later and the sides were on the plate the top looked wonderful ( I had also drizzled cholocate and carmel on top. At least my family loved it ( my fil told me I should start selling cakes which I do and have been for a while). thumbs_up.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%