Cakeboss Software Sale??

Decorating By FH_Cakes Updated 26 Nov 2011 , 10:36pm by kelleym

FH_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FH_Cakes Posted 19 Nov 2011 , 10:37pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone ever seen the Cakeboss Software on sale..perhaps for Black Friday? I am aware of the discount we get through Cakecentral, just wanted to see if I could save a bit more $$!

5 replies
sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 19 Nov 2011 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 6

It's a privately distributed software as far as I know which means you can only get it directly from cakeboss.com so I don't think you would ever find it on sale. Honestly for software the price is really really good. I know for small business it may seem like a lot initially but it will pay for itself in just a few cakes. I love it.

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 19 Nov 2011 , 11:51pm
post #3 of 6

I agree with Sillywabbitz comment.. it is great value for money! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this software.. so convenient and efficient.. I am super organised now because of this software.. best part is the accuracy of being able to cost out your cakes so as you are not ripping yourself or your clients off when producing quotes. The moderators are quick to reply to any technical questions too... so the after sales service is fab too. I googled and researched many othter similar programs.. and WOW.. you are looking at LOTSA dollars when compared to Cakeboss. HTH

FH_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FH_Cakes Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 1:48am
post #4 of 6

Thanks for the replies...looks like I know what Santa is bringing me this year!

Happy Turkey Day!

Msjckson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Msjckson Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 2:36am
post #5 of 6

I have an sort of off subject question. Why is the TV show Cake boss still being called Cakeboss? I thought a judge ordered them to change the name.. just wondering

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 26 Nov 2011 , 10:36pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msjckson

I have an sort of off subject question. Why is the TV show still being called ? I thought a judge ordered them to change the name.. just wondering

http://klonglaw.com/?p=298

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%