Who Would Have Thought...

Decorating By cutiepiecupcake Updated 18 Nov 2011 , 4:07pm by cutiepiecupcake

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 2:50pm
post #1 of 6

Who would have thought such an avid lover of chocolate could actually feel so repulsed and simply over ganache??!! Don't get me wrong.. I love using ganache to set up cakes.. but tonight, it smells so strong, and after 5 cakes in a row.. I am OVER it. I actually feel nauseous to the point I am about to run off to the toilet and.. well, you know the rest tapedshut.gif By the way.. just to add to my vent - I really hate having to 'set-up' cakes.. I so wish I could afford someone to just come in and set them up with the ganache so I could just jump straight to the decorating.. setting up is such a mundane pain in the a tapedshut.gif
Ok.. that is all for now. I just wish I could go to bed.. I am paying the price for indulging in the midnight session of Breaking Dawn when I should have been preping cakes.. I am such a twihard icon_redface.gif

5 replies
CalhounsCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CalhounsCakery Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 3:29pm
post #2 of 6

Last time I was repulsed by something I normally loved, it turned out I was pregnant icon_lol.gif

Hope all goes well and you don't have to rush to the bathroom!

aandkidz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aandkidz Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 3:32pm
post #3 of 6

I was thinking the same thing......

Hmmmmmmm

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 3:32pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalhounsCakery

Last time I was repulsed by something I normally loved, it turned out I was pregnant icon_lol.gif

Hope all goes well and you don't have to rush to the bathroom!

My first thought also, but my mind turns that way these days because it looks like DD is going to make me a grandma again.

myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 3:59pm
post #5 of 6

Welcome to the other side. Im not and avid chocolate lover and hate the thought of having to go through chocolate to get to some cake.

cutiepiecupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutiepiecupcake Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 4:07pm
post #6 of 6

Nooo.. lol.. no belly full of arms and legs here.. goodness NO! Just extremely tired.. as it is 3am here in Australia and I am still going on this cake order icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%