I was wondering if anybody could help as yesterday I made a big batch of cake pops and used chocolate to cover them for the first time, the ones I did in the day were fine and I'd managed to get it tempered properly. However I ran out of chocolate and had to do the last 8 in the evening. I used milk chocolate (Cadburys Dairy Milk) and I wasn't quite sure I'd got the tempering right but went ahead and did them as I was in a hurry and this morning all 8 of them bloomed. I had some leftover choc which I put into moulds and I was wondering (if I'm able to get the choc off the cake pops without breaking them) would I be able to rescue the chocolate that has bloomed or should I just bin it and start again with new chocolate? Thank you!!
Oh and any tips of how to get the choc off the cake pops would be welcome too or if I should just give up now!
"Double chocolate" cake pops.