Happy Birthday To Me....

Decorating By KayMc Updated 16 Nov 2011 , 8:35pm by chelleb1974

KayMc Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 3:57pm
post #1 of 6

My birthday was back in early October, and I still hadn't decided what I wanted for my gift. Then, this past weekend, I had a cake to bake for someone, and I struggled with that bloody Wilton leveler (the small one). BINGO! The light went on! I'll get an Agbay for my birthday! Since I'm strictly a hobbyist, I hadn't wanted to spend the money originally. But, it's a struggle with every cake, since the Wilton one only works minimally. Now I'm excited! Can't wait for it to arrive!!!!! party.gif

5 replies
chelleb1974 Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 6

You will LOVE it! You'll wonder how you did without it for so long, lol. I have had mine a few years and it comes out with every cake I do (I, too, am a hobbyist).

~Chelle

KayMc Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 4:17pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks, Chelle! I am really looking forward to this, now that I've made the decision to get it. What took me so long?????????????

chelleb1974 Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 8:01pm
post #4 of 6

The price tag, lol. It's usually what makes us all wait to buy it, then we realize it's probably the best cake $$ we've spent yet! I know I feel that way.

Enjoy it and Happy Birthday to You!!!!

~Chelle

P.S.
Just be VERY VERY careful when using it! I know of at least two people that have been "bitten" by it, and it's not pretty! One had it fall off the counter and "bite" her leg in a few places. The other got "bitten" on her finger, almost clear to the bone! If you treat it with respect, it won't bite!

KayMc Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 8:30pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks for the warning! I will try to be careful with this. I ordered it, and will have it on Monday. Can't wait!!! Maureen is the nicest person in the world! She was a pleasure to do business with.

chelleb1974 Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 8:35pm
post #6 of 6

She really is great! I know her personally (she's a member in my ICES Chapter) and she's a sweetheart! I love doing business with her, and love that she's in my state.

~Chelle

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%