Where Do You Order Supplies??

Decorating By Crazy4makincakes Updated 17 Nov 2011 , 9:54pm by JanH

Crazy4makincakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazy4makincakes Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 11

Hello ya'll!

I've got a cake to decorate next month for a Christmas party and I'm looking for some supplies. I usually order from Amazon.com, but I hate that many items ship from several different places. Plus you generally have to know what you're searching for. I'm wanting to just browse around and find unique things and gather some ideas. So i'm looking for a TRUSTED website that has nothing but cake decorating supplies. I'm just curious, who do you order from??

Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

10 replies
Beansss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beansss Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 12:01am
post #2 of 11

I order a lot of things from fondantsource.com (remove the spaces - auto filter bleeps it out). While they don't carry everything and are sometimes out of things I want, their prices are great, and b/c I live so close, I can order it one day and have it at my door by the next. HTH icon_smile.gif

Jennifer1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer1970 Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 12:45am
post #3 of 11

Pfeil and Holing

Skirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skirt Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 12:46am
post #4 of 11

Global Sugar Art. Especially if you will need fondant. I was just at their warehouse today. It's like being a kid in a candy store!

mburkett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mburkett Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 1:14am
post #5 of 11

www.countrykitchensa.com/
www.chefrubber.com
www.caljavaonline.com
www.ultimatebaker.com

These are my favs. Cal Java & Ultimate Baker are west coast so shipping is much more resonable for me and quicker.

kristinescakesny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristinescakesny Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 1:41am
post #6 of 11

the bakers kitchen .net

CarolinaGirlAsh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolinaGirlAsh Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 1:47am
post #7 of 11

Cakesupplies4u.com

thin4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thin4life Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 2:13am
post #8 of 11

CK Products

justdessertsbyyesi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justdessertsbyyesi Posted 17 Nov 2011 , 4:03am
post #9 of 11

where do you buy your flour and sugar and that type of supplies??

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 17 Nov 2011 , 4:29am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdessertsbyyesi

where do you buy your flour and sugar and that type of supplies??

Restaurant Depot.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Nov 2011 , 9:54pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beansss

I order a lot of things from (remove the spaces - auto filter bleeps it out). While they don't carry everything and are sometimes out of things I want, their prices are great, and b/c I live so close, I can order it one day and have it at my door by the next. HTH icon_smile.gif

Please don't try and circumvent CC's auto delete program, it will only result in the thread being locked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

Just to clarify, we do not delete threads just because they mention other suppliers, there are plenty of threads on here mentioning other suppliers.

The sites that are banned are banned because at some point they violated the forum rules and spammed cakecentral.com .

Sites that choose to spam do not get the benefit of exposure here.

is a great supplier, but there are other great suppliers as well, and when suppliers who are not banned are mentioned, those posts are left intact.

RE: PMs

We do not manually edit your PMs, the entire website has the banned site names in the replace database. Just like cursing. It is an automated process, we have no idea who tries to PM those site names or when.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%