Combination Cake: Thanksgiving, Birthday, Card Party

Decorating By kadeebo Updated 19 Nov 2011 , 8:17pm by kadeebo

kadeebo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kadeebo Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 6:21am
post #1 of 4

Help!?!?!

I was asked to make a cake that combined a card party, 2 birthdays (1 male & 1 female) & Thanksgiving....and did I mention she wants it to be funny? Oh ya, I almost forgot, she emailed me pictures of the birthday ppl. So I have to put their pictures somewhere on the cake.

If anyone has ANY ideas/suggestions I would GREATLY appriciate it.

Kadee

3 replies
Spooky_789 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spooky_789 Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 9:15pm
post #2 of 4

What about making the cake colors brown/orange/gold. Create a few fondant playing cards, where the back of the card is decorated with turkeys, then the front of the card has their pictures on them, with the pilgrim hats/bonnets on their heads? You could have their ages as the numbers on the cards, so a 4 & 2 for 42.

Good luck with it!

Momofjaic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momofjaic Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 4

You could make the cake a card table, with little drumsticks (other leftovers) on a little plate then have cards a king and queen ( there pictures being the king and queen) laying face up in the middle of table. I'm picturing in my head and I don't know if it is coming out right HTH! Sorry if I confused ya!

kadeebo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kadeebo Posted 19 Nov 2011 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you both of the ideas. I actually completed the cake last night. please look at the pix & let me know what you think. TFL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%