How To Use Tip 402 All Around Cake?

Decorating By i_luv_cake_ Updated 9 Nov 2011 , 12:41am by josefina20

i_luv_cake_ Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 6:12pm
post #1 of 8

I had seen on a website how to use tip 402 which is a ruffle tip to basically cover the whole outside of the cake and I can" seem to find that site so I can look at it again. Does anyone know what site I am talking about?

7 replies
pj22 Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 8

Must have been I am Baker... I saw her posts and links on the forums... something like this?

i_luv_cake_ Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 6:03am
post #3 of 8

i thought it was that site too but it wasn't it... it was a pink cake and it said something about using tip 402 in the instructions.

i_luv_cake_ Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 7:05am
post #4 of 8

it was on i am baker but it was with tip 401 I googled it but the link is no longer working icon_cry.gif

fearlessbaker Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 7:20am
post #5 of 8

i think it might be from MY Sweet and Saucy. You can find it on their site and on you tube where she shows how to do it. Hth

pj22 Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 10:52pm
post #6 of 8

here you go:

fearlessbaker Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 11:10pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks, I always forget to link up.

josefina20 Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 12:41am
post #8 of 8


Quote by @%username% on %date%