Where Do You Get The Cake Boss Software

Business By labmom Updated 5 Nov 2011 , 5:42am by JanH

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 5:33am
post #1 of 2

Hi
I am so tired of trying to satisfy everyone with a price that I think that they wont throw a fit about... that I want to get the cake boss software and then it will be more like a 3rd person telling me what I should be charging.

I tend to be a person who prices the item depending on the client. I had just raised my prices when an old friends son and fiance showed up for there tasteing. I didn't know it was him, as I only had the brides name on my sheet and I ended up giving them my old prices. I am so disapointed with myself. Its after that that I find all the little expensive extras that they are paying for and I was the last thing.. the cake.. so I know that they could have afforded the cost of the cake with the rise in prices.. grrrrr

I need to have my partner back.. who was not afraid to tell anyone the prices and if they didnt like it she just would say fine... and some comment about walmart cupcakes or cakes or do it yourself... fearless... Now I have been lucky I give the price or bill to a client and I am happy when they over pay me without asking saying that I am under charging..

Maybe this software will help.

1 reply
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%