Cupcake Wrapper

Baking By lovecake987 Updated 29 Nov 2011 , 7:34pm by lovecake987

lovecake987 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 1:13am
post #1 of 14

Hi,
I am looking for free cupcake wrapper for the new year. Any site suggestion or free template to supply...
Thanks!

13 replies
linedancer Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 14

Are you looking for one that you will cut by hand, or do you have an electronic cutter such as cricut or silhouette?? I have a very nice wrapper.gsd cut file if you have a sil.

There used to be a template on here, let me see if I can find it. Here is a link for several templates, maybe one will be of help.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=cupcake%20wrapper&album=121&search_user=&pageID=1

tiggy2 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 4:18pm
post #3 of 14

linedancer would you mind sharing your cupcake wrapper cut file for the sil? TIA

linedancer Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 8:13pm
post #4 of 14

No problem, I will pm it to you. It is my go to wrapper, you can put any design that you want in it, can cut it with or without holes. If I am feeling very generous, I run ribbon through the holes. It is easy to put together, with a slot and tab, no gluing or taping required..

tiggy2 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 9:24pm
post #5 of 14

Thank you so much!

linedancer Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 9:36pm
post #6 of 14

Did that file go through?? It looked like it didn't. I would have been a little more "chatty" in my pm, I guess I was just testing to see if it would fly. You are welcome.

tiggy2 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 14

No it didn't, so I sent you my email.

linedancer Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 11:06pm
post #8 of 14

Didn't think it did, will send you the file as soon as I get your email..

lovecake987 Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 2:24pm
post #9 of 14

Hi Linedancer,

Sorry for the delay in my response... I am looking for one that I handcut. I would also be interested to see the one use with the ribbon.
Thanks in advance!

Lovecake

lovecake987 Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 2:25pm
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by linedancer

No problem, I will pm it to you. It is my go to wrapper, you can put any design that you want in it, can cut it with or without holes. If I am feeling very generous, I run ribbon through the holes. It is easy to put together, with a slot and tab, no gluing or taping required..

Hi Linedancer,

Sorry for the delay in my response... I am looking for one that I handcut. I would also be interested to see the one use with the ribbon.
Thanks in advance!

Lovecake

maritzausa Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 2:52pm
post #11 of 14

This site has free printable wrappers you can cut out. You actually get to change the colors, fonts, and text before printing.

http://www.makecupcakewrappers.com

linedancer Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 3:16pm
post #12 of 14

Thanks, maritzausa, that is a nice website, lots of free ones too!

lovecake987, since you are hand cutting, you might want to try maritzausa's suggested website, all of my files are machine cut. If you want to run ribbon through them, you would need to punch some holes at the top of the wrapper, thread a large eye needle with ribbon that will fit your holes, and run the ribbon through.

tiggy 2, did we ever get the file exchanged, sorry, getting old and i forget if i sent it icon_lol.gif

tiggy2 Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 3:49pm
post #13 of 14

Yes, I received the file. Thought I responded but I'm old too and may have forgotten icon_sad.gif

lovecake987 Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 7:34pm
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritzausa

This site has free printable wrappers you can cut out. You actually get to change the colors, fonts, and text before printing.

http://www.makecupcakewrappers.com

Thanks!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%