Does This Bother Anyone Else?

Lounge By bobwonderbuns Updated 10 Nov 2011 , 1:24pm by bobwonderbuns

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 8:54pm
post #1 of 25

Okay, I'm not the biggest fan of clowns to begin with, but I'm not scared of them either. But that thing on the front page of CC -- the Bozo gone bad clown cake is like SERIOUSLY wigging me out!! Is this happening with anyone else??? icon_rolleyes.gificon_cool.gif

24 replies
Daltonsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daltonsmomma Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:09pm
post #2 of 25

OO my gosh i was thinking the same thing...But clowns freak me out in all aspects...haha.. i made clown cake pops last week and seriously thought i was going to have to put them in my car until the lady came to get them lol

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:16pm
post #3 of 25

Oh good, glad to hear I'm not alone! Honestly that thing is just giving me the worst case of the heebie jeebies!! icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

SPCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SPCC Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:22pm
post #4 of 25

that is the clown from the movie "IT" by Stephen King. it is one of the scariest movies with clowns.

hugsfrombev Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hugsfrombev Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 25

Oh I can't stand it!! I log in and quick scroll up or down so I don't have to look at it. I am a wimp, LOL.

doramoreno62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doramoreno62 Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:22pm
post #6 of 25

This ia actually a legitimate phobia. It's called Coulrophobia, meaning fear of clowns. My daughter and her son suffer from it. On his 4th bday my sister surprised him by bringing a clown act for his party. O.M.G!! Poor kid. Actually, alot of the kids were terrified of the clown, and he actually was a happy looking clown. I guess if you really look at them they can look a bit scary!

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:36pm
post #7 of 25

Agreed, some clowns are scary looking, but that thing on the front page of CC is downright nightmare-inspiring! icon_eek.gif

aundron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundron Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:45pm
post #8 of 25

Wheewwwww!! I thought I was the only one!! I'm not scared of clowns, but, I'm not a fan either and the one on the front page, creeps me out!! Like someone said earlier, I scroll down really fast so I don't have to look at it, LOL!!

christeena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christeena Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:50pm
post #9 of 25

HATE that clown! Great cake - nicely executed but it gives me the creeps! I almost avoid CC because of it!

ILoveDaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ILoveDaffodils Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:53pm
post #10 of 25

I am with the rest of you on this. Not a fan of clowns!
The cake is well done though I just don't want to look at it.

cakelady2266 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady2266 Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 9:54pm
post #11 of 25

Great job on the cake and all, but yeah it's kinda weirdin me out.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:07pm
post #12 of 25

The Kinks song "Death Of A Clown has been going through my head today, so that cake is appropriate. I think it's great, but I'm not afraid of clowns.

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:22pm
post #13 of 25

I don't mind the cute little french or girl clowns or emmet kelly type clowns but this cake on cc home page... way too much. Guess that person doesn't have any phobias...
cake super well done and but I quickly get away from it everytime I click on here.. I hope they change it soon and put something pretty fall or christmas on there soon... Please!!

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:25pm
post #14 of 25

Sorry to be a party pooper..not a fan of Halloween to begin with.
It's November already.
MAKE IT GO AWAY!

mommachris

calicopurr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calicopurr Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:55pm
post #15 of 25

I thought I was the only one. I wanted to write someone to at least give it a link to view. I have the phobia. I got it after viewing IT. Clowns are evil! LOL My heart races every time I see it on the front page.

Ellie1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ellie1985 Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:58pm
post #16 of 25

Ha Ha, well I see I'm not alone. I'm not scared of clowns but THAT ONE creeps me out! I do the quickly scroll thing too and was thinking today "I hope they change that soon"!!!

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 10:59pm
post #17 of 25

Well I am afraid of clown and that one by far is totally freaking me out!

BizCoCos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BizCoCos Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 11:03pm
post #18 of 25

I'm not afraid of them, but genuinely have always disliked them. Although if the one on C page came to life, I would run screaming, lol.

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 11:07pm
post #19 of 25

Okay so we can safely say Yes, this DOES bother others. Good, glad to know I'm not alone! icon_lol.gif

pearlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pearlg Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 11:19pm
post #20 of 25

So glad to know it is not just me. Logged in this evening and there it was again, quick scroll to hide it. Well crafted cake but it freaks me., nightmare inducing.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 11:23pm
post #21 of 25

Seriously Spooky Halloween Cakes ... so it's a Halloween cake and the cake is seriously spooky... Great job! ...

I hope y'all don't click that link to see more... BOO

jamieq Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamieq Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 2:40am
post #22 of 25

I was Terrified of clowns, but now I'm having nightmares about cake!!! Ha ha ha ha!! Just kidding, that is one incredibly executed cake. Well done!! Can't ignore ability when the cake looks exactly like that Pennywise clown from "It" and people are truly getting the creeps from cake! But yes... Terrifying.

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 11:53pm
post #23 of 25

I have never liked clowns because I had a bad experience when I was a kid. I love Halloween though and I'm sad it's over!!

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 6:53pm
post #24 of 25

Clowns don't bother me, but that cake did! Some cakes are just plain creepy, no matter how beautifully decorated they are! I worked with a lady who was terrified of clowns and I imagined her screaming every time that cake came up on my screen.

bobwonderbuns Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 1:24pm
post #25 of 25

Oh thank goodness that thing has moved off the front page -- FINALLY!!! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%