anita-norway Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 12:28pm
post #1 of

i have bought some petal veiners made from impresions of real petals, i want to make my own, but i have some conserns. mainly im conserned about making veiners from flowers that are poisonus. will that make for a dangerous veiner? im also conserned about washing the petals, they dont usualy like wate that much.

1 reply
MYOM-Dominic Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 6:25pm
post #2 of

anita-norway,

Thank you for your question.

If you coat the leaf or petal with confectioners glaze before molding it, then Wash your completed mold well. This will minimize any transfer of poisen.

Happy to be here,
Dominic icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%