Shop @ Michaels Or Pmb Hobby Craft - Calgary??

Decorating By samy1234 Updated 5 Nov 2011 , 5:17am by samy1234

samy1234 Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 7:36am
post #1 of 4

Hey guys....

Just want ur suggestion.....which is a better place to get ur supplies (in terms of price and variety)

Michaels or PMB? Is thr any other place where I can shop at tht i have missed....

3 replies
cakeyouverymuch Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 11:47am
post #2 of 4

I'm assuming by PMB you mean . If so, you're going to need to shop at both to get all your supplies. Michael's has things that PM doesn't and vice versa and some things are better priced at one some at the other though the Michael's coupons can make any price deal at PM a moot ppoint. I will say that PM has a vastly superior selection of products from different suppliers where Michael's product line appears to be restricted to lots of Wilton and not much else. PM has a better selection of food colors in powdered form (they carry the CK brand and , but Michael's has the 40% off coupons every week. For other places, you might consider . They're located in Edmonton. I don't know if they have a store front, but I've ordered from them. Their shipping is reasonable, and because they're a low volume seller they don't charge the GST -- at least they didn't when I ordered from them.

Long story short-- I'd check their websites and then shop wherever I got the product I wanted for the best price.

Kiddiekakes Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 11:53am
post #3 of 4

Cakeyouverymuch says it perfectly...I shop both also!!

samy1234 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 5:17am
post #4 of 4

you guys r awesome!! very wholesome advice.....will check them all out!!!

thnx icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%