Where To Find Different Style Alphabet Cutters?

Baking By kileyscakes Updated 4 Nov 2011 , 3:52am by CookieArtist

kileyscakes Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 7

Hi there, I was just curious to know if anyone has found any alphabet cutters that aren't just plain block letters? maybe some cute ones that are a different font style?

6 replies
avann Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 8:32pm
post #2 of 7

I found some really neat cutters on Amazon.com. They are called FMM Funky Alphabet tappit cutters. They are a CK product. They also make other styles besides the "Funky". Might order them myself. Seem to be reasonably priced.

nickshalfpint Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 8:42pm
post #3 of 7

Go to globalsugarart.com . That's where I bought my funky cutters (=

kileyscakes Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 9:39pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks for the response, but I am looking for larger deeper cutters for cookies. I was just wondering if they make any with different fonts anywhere?

lyndim Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 10:35pm
post #5 of 7

The Bakers Kitchen is good place to purchase cutters, nice variety and reasonable prices.

MCurry Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 3:51pm
post #6 of 7

Here is one of my favorite cookie pictures I saved here. In the comment section they list where is got the cutters.


CookieArtist Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 3:52am
post #7 of 7

How about these cursive letters? http://www.cheapcookiecutters.com/search?q=cursive Those are different!

Quote by @%username% on %date%