White Cupcake Liners Suggestions

Baking By Kaybaby Updated 2 Nov 2011 , 7:15pm by 2xMiMi

Kaybaby Posted 1 Nov 2011 , 2:58pm
post #1 of 9

Hi everyone,

I have yet to find a white cupcake liner that I looks good after baking. I know I can add another liner once it's baked, but I was wondering if there is a liner that looks good as is. I am using WASC.

Thanks so much,

Vonda

8 replies
Kaybaby Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 3:17pm
post #2 of 9

I will search again.

Vonda

CiNoRi Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 3:27pm
post #3 of 9

Cupcake Creations make some good white ones. they hold up VERY well and thats all I use these days... I have been getting them on Amazon via a 3rd party person who is selling them in sleeves of 250.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00529DO5C/?tag=cakecentral-20

Kaybaby Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 3:41pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiNoRi

Cupcake Creations make some good white ones. they hold up VERY well and thats all I use these days... I have been getting them on Amazon via a 3rd party person who is selling them in sleeves of 250.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00529DO5C/?tag=cakecentral-20

Thank you. I have tried this brand before and the liners came off. I know it's something I'm doing wrong. Other liners don't come off, but don't look good.

Vonda

CiNoRi Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 3:49pm
post #5 of 9

is the pulling away happening after they are cooled? How are you storing them from them?

Kaybaby Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 3:57pm
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiNoRi

is the pulling away happening after they are cooled? How are you storing them from them?

I take them out of the pans as soon as I can. I place them on a cooling grid with enough space in between them so the heat or steam doesn't bother each other. As they are cooling they start to peel. I have yet to be able to use any of them, so I'm not sure how I would store them. I assume that placing them in a sealed container will make them worse.

Vonda

CiNoRi Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 4:19pm
post #7 of 9

I have never had them pull away, but had issues with the cheaper liners in the past. Try leaving them in the pan for about 8-10 min after taking them out of the oven. Then place on cooling rack to finish. And yeah you are right, a sealed container is no good.I just keep mine in a bakery box. Basically something no air tight, you want a little air. To get to them, keeps them from sweating too much. I hope that helps.

Kaybaby Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 4:37pm
post #8 of 9

It does help, I will leave them in longer.

Thanks so much,

Vonda

2xMiMi Posted 2 Nov 2011 , 7:15pm
post #9 of 9

I haven't used the white Cupcake Creations but did use Halloween one and definately alot better. I have been using Wiltons and once the grease is absorbed the decorative part is gone. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%